Hello Boys!! Atlanticmike here!! Just introducing myself

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Re: Hello Boys!! Atlanticmike here!! Just introducing myself

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:14 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:40 am
I certainly have my own. Diminished mental capacity and addiction to certain substances.
And don't forget to add a cup of douchiness
I admit to a certain hostility to some posters here. There are some very fine ones; lots of stuff to say. I am a marginal believer so I pay attention.

But there are few who are little more than vile persons. Some are real morons. Atlantic Mike has demonstrated that he is both. It's like life. With no moderators here so to speak the posts will include the worst humanity has to offer. I'm not complaining, but I will criticize.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Snip
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:37 pm
I admit to a certain am a marginal believer so I pay attention.
It’d be great if you started a thread and fleshed that out a bit. I think understand the philosophy and accommodations a marginal believer makes would be helpful to understand. I have a RM niece who is close to us who is trying to straddle the line, and if there is anything I can glean from your spirituality in order to help her I think it’d be useful. My wife and I are very supportive of her, and don’t try to dissuade her from her faith, so again, maybe your perspective could help us walk the line with her.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:30 pm
Shulem wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:16 pm

I have a thread that reveals the true nature of the Book of Mormon geography that Smith employed in his novel. It's a rather lengthy thread. I highly recommend you read all of it if this subject interest you. It's ongoing at this very time. Few people have commented.

The nuts and bolts of the narrow neck dimensions can be found here on page 22 within the thread:

Narrow Neck Twilight Zone
Right. I remember reading that. Not understanding it.

I'm not surprised that you don't get it. You'll have to make the narrow neck work in your own mind as it's indeed formulated in the text and carefully explained by Smith. Or you don't have to. Whatever floats your boat. I don't care.

I believe that I've made a calculated case in showing what Smith was revealing about the narrow neck based on the neck at Delmarva. I think nonbelievers will see the logic and reason of that case. Believers are and have been looking in places where that neck simply doesn't exist while Smith was looking at the map.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

I didn't understand it because it was incoherent. There is no way of saying where the narrow neck of land might be.
Tacenda
Sunbeam

Post by Tacenda »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:15 am
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:10 am

Moron.
Bought,

Acting like a dick hasn’t made yours any bigger.
Agree
Tacenda
Sunbeam

Post by Tacenda »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:42 am
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:10 am

Moron.
Hey!! Bought Yahoo!! Dastardly stem and I were having a great conversation, there was no need for you to come along and call him a moron. Be nice! Everybody Wang Chung was correct Bought Yahoo! Acting like a dick doesn't make your micro penis any bigger, so far, surgery is the only option for men with your "problem". 😁
Miss you over on the MDDB! Give em' hell Mike!
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:19 pm
I didn't understand it because it was incoherent. There is no way of saying where the narrow neck of land might be.

WTF. Do you not understand time and distance and calculation points? Smith gave that information in two places in the Book of Mormon with regards to calculating the distance of the narrow neck from Point A to Point B and from Point C to Point D.

What do you do for a living, man? You can't be that freaking dumb.
Bought Yahoo
High Councilman

Post by Bought Yahoo »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:37 pm
Bought Yahoo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:19 pm

WTF. Do you not understand time and distance and calculation points? Smith gave that information in two places in the Book of Mormon with regards to calculating the distance of the narrow neck from Point A to Point B and from Point C to Point D.

You do not write clearly. I want to understand it but you don't make an effort to make yourself be understood.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Shulem wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:37 pm
You don’t know what YB did for a living? I can’t believe that.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.