Mike Parker says Neville is trying to blackmail him

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mike Parker says Neville is trying to blackmail him

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

You can’t make this up. From his comments section, Mike “Peter Pan” Parker responds to a comment he approved lamenting his plight with:
Thank you, David. This entire business has been terribly sad. It’s one thing to be attacked by anti-Mormon critics; it’s something else entirely to have a fellow Latter-day Saint join in with them.
Gee, running a hate blog for four years attacking “a fellow Latter-day Saint” must not rise to the level of “terribly sad.”

-_-

What a dope.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 pm
You can’t make this up. From his comments section, Mike “Peter Pan” Parker responds to a comment he approved lamenting his plight with:
Thank you, David. This entire business has been terribly sad. It’s one thing to be attacked by anti-Mormon critics; it’s something else entirely to have a fellow Latter-day Saint join in with them.
Gee, running a hate blog for four years attacking “a fellow Latter-day Saint” must not rise to the level of “terribly sad.”

-_-

What a dope.

- Doc

Exactly. Did he forget that he attacked Neville first?

Neville didn’t even know who Mike Parker was.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Top of his game..

Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:43 pm
Mike Parker,

If Jonathan doesn't attack your character, rest assured that I will. Your racism, dishonesty, hypocrisy and disgusting behavior deserve to be exposed for everyone to see.
I mean, doesn’t he attack his own character? All you would be doing is describing the facts.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

malkie wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:19 pm
He has poured 4 years of his life into the blog, and has gained the respect and admiration of a bunch of people that, perhaps, he wanted to impress.

To delete it now would be a terrible blow.
Indeed. These are the folks who never admit wrongdoing. As long as they don’t admit it, it is not wrongdoing. Deflect, accuse, project. Never say you’re sorry. Never admit to being wrong.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Bond
CTR A

Post by Bond »

dastardly stem wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:04 pm
Luckily Bill's son didn't seem to feel so threatened by a disturbed individual showing up at his work uninvited.
Guy works in a pawn shop and probably sees all kinds. If you're not carrying a bloody battle axe it probably doesn't phase someone like that.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

Upset at Jonathan Neville for not believing in L.E. Hills’ fake Book of Mormon geography. (He created 4 maps, total.) Hills dies in 1925. His 3 books and 4 maps survive.

Jack Welch finds them in a dumpster, circa 1978. Resells them as F.A.R.M.S.

No Nephite allowed for 1,000 years to leave Mesoamerica, until the Prophet Moroni in the year 420 A.D. Then Moroni wandered for some 30 years with the gold plates and the Urim and Thummim, until he happened to find a hill in upstate New York, where he carefully buried the plates.

https://tinyurl.com/Hills1919Map

Approved by Jack Welch and Dan Peterson’s Foundation of Interpretation, who hung out in the F.U.N.NY. F.A.R.M.S. Sells newsletters. Lectures. Books. Since the 1980s. Call themselves scholars. Actually reselling a 100yr-old theory from a member of the RLDS Church.

Then the F.U.N.N.Y. F.A.R.M.S. recently claims the Prophet Joseph Smith translated the plates using a Stone in a Hat. Plates and Urim and Thummim carefully protected for 30 years and carefully buried to survive for another 1,000 years, were not needed to translate.

Sorry Moroni! 30 years of wandering to no avail. Joseph Smith already had a peep stone.

This is the logic that Mike Parker embraces because Jack Welch and DCP are really cool cats. Calls Jonathan Neville loco for not believing the above. Hides behind a peanut butter jar.

This is as nutty as it gets.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Lol.

Imma need Neville to post more. Good stuff. Oh, and more gifs, please.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:25 pm

-_-

What a dope.

- Doc
Parker is sounding borderline pathological.