I don't think there has been said to show this to be demonstrably true. As it is, I think my contributions/arguments have held up pretty well while at the same time appreciating your Tolkien interjections.Philo Sofee wrote: ↑Thu Jan 01, 2026 11:47 pmMG has to keep things vague and non specific because the details pin him down and refutes his axiom.
Some might have called it a derail of sorts, but I think it added/adds to the overall discussion. In fact, your contributions have possibly helped clarify my original OP presentation that God can write straight with crooked lines.
Granted, I've alluded to the possibility/fact that this may all fit with elements of LDS theology. Sorites Paradox included.
I can see where at this point it might be a United Front coming at me from all directions though. It wouldn't be the first time. As I've said many times now over the years..."The stakes are high, aren't they?"
God or no God hangs in the balance on some of these discussions. I can NEVER prove anything. I can only give reasons for the faith that is in me while respecting the right of others to disagree.
It usually comes to this point in any deeper discussion.
Regards,
MG