Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:26 am
Gadianton wrote: ↑Thu Sep 10, 2026 11:56 pm
That's a fantastic stairway, Cam, much better than Hound's stairway. If Hound thinks America is known for its quality home building I'm going to laugh harder than I did at that cartoon you posted in his Terrestrial thread.
Thanks, Gad! The ol’ HoH is greener than my walls with envy. It’s kinda pathetic, but what ya gonna do? Should I disclose that I’m also voting in the General Election? Imagine that!
Later today I'll be taking my grandchildren out to eat for dinner, I'll pay the bill, give them a hug before we depart and I'll enjoy every minute of it. And I'm able to do that because I didn't allow Trump to rent space in my brain like you did!
It's really funny when you think about it

. You act tough on the board, post pictures of mushrooms that look like dxxks, insult people that don't agree with your progressive communist views, but your actions speak louder than your words here on the board. You allowed Trump to run you out of the country, you left your kids and grandchildren behind in the very country you despise and all you got is a gloomy cold concrete stairwell to enjoy
Real men stay and fight for what they believe, protect their kids, their grandchildren, take them to school, to movies, out to eat on a regular basis, but you chose to flee to Brazil apparently because they have really nice stairwells with different height steps
Will you do me a favor?? Please clean the glass!! It's driving me crazy! I can't stand when people live like pigs and are too lazy to keep their house clean!