Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.
- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11123
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.
I have the HoH on Ignore so I can’t see what he’s hootin’ and hollering’ about, but I can guarantee all y’all that this man is madder n’ a hornet under a hot tin roof. He must be real unhappy with his own small life to be so mad ‘bout somebody else’s. I just had two cups of coffee in bed with a view of palm trees lazily fluttering in the warm equatorial wind. Life is good. 
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.
Says the traitor that has already posted 5 times this morningDoctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:05 pmI have the HoH on Ignore so I can’t see what he’s hootin’ and hollering’ about, but I can guarantee all y’all that this man is madder n’ a hornet under a hot tin roof. He must be real unhappy with his own small life to be so mad ‘bout somebody else’s. I just had two cups of coffee in bed with a view of palm trees lazily fluttering in the warm equatorial wind. Life is good.![]()
Coward that ran away to Brazil
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
Don’t forget to mix it up a bit this time. Order something for them that’s not on the dollar menu.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:36 amLater today I'll be taking my grandchildren out to eat for dinner, I'll pay the bill, give them a hug before we depart and I'll enjoy every minute of it.
- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11123
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: The List
The main difference between ol’ HoH and myself is that I’m happy for him that he enjoys his time with his grandkids while he hates anyone who lives their life differently than him. It’s a cultural tick mark that ultra conservatives can’t comprehend people who live their lives on their own terms can be happy. In their minds the Other must live by conservative values otherwise they’re to be feared and punished.canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:50 pmDon’t forget to mix it up a bit this time. Order something for them that’s not on the dollar menu.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:36 amLater today I'll be taking my grandchildren out to eat for dinner, I'll pay the bill, give them a hug before we depart and I'll enjoy every minute of it.
Sad
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
- Some Schmo
- God
- Posts: 4053
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:21 am
Re: The List
The irony here is that the people I've met who are like this (my sister, for instance) seem miserable to me. It kind of feels like they want everyone else to be as unfulfilled as they are given their crappy lifestyle choices.Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:22 pmIt’s a cultural tick mark that ultra conservatives can’t comprehend people who live their lives on their own terms can be happy.
ETA: Oh, and Cam, the pictures look awesome. I'm jealous in the "way to go, buddy" kind of way, and am sincerely happy for you and what you've done. You're smart. I know you won't let some MAGA moron crap on your good choices.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense. It's also the favored cover for hypocrites.
The god idea is popular with desperate people.
The god idea is popular with desperate people.
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
Just look at Hound. He starts off every morning spending a few angry hours trying to agitate random people on the internet. : DSome Schmo wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:10 pmThe irony here is that the people I've met who are like this (my sister, for instance) seem miserable to me. It kind of feels like they want everyone else to be as unfulfilled as they are given their crappy lifestyle choices.Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:22 pmIt’s a cultural tick mark that ultra conservatives can’t comprehend people who live their lives on their own terms can be happy.
You’d figure that if he actually had a loving family and a fulfilling life that he would have no need to try to fill that apparent vacuum with his bitterness.
- Doctor CamNC4Me
- God
- Posts: 11123
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Re: The List
Thanks, Schmo! Coming from you, well, it might be one of the best compliments I’ve ever received. It means a lot.Some Schmo wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:10 pmThe irony here is that the people I've met who are like this (my sister, for instance) seem miserable to me. It kind of feels like they want everyone else to be as unfulfilled as they are given their crappy lifestyle choices.Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:22 pmIt’s a cultural tick mark that ultra conservatives can’t comprehend people who live their lives on their own terms can be happy.
ETA: Oh, and Cam, the pictures look awesome. I'm jealous in the "way to go, buddy" kind of way, and am sincerely happy for you and what you've done. You're smart. I know you won't let some MAGA moron crap on your good choices.
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
You ran away from the greatest nation on earth, your grandkids, kids and you did it because you hate Trump!! Everyone knows it! It's not a secret you hate America and you hate Trump and you just hate to hate! You're a hateful person and your personality matches your dark empty stairwell perfectly! Cold dark and empty of anything meaningful!Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:22 pmThe main difference between ol’ HoH and myself is that I’m happy for him that he enjoys his time with his grandkids while he hates anyone who lives their life differently than him. It’s a cultural tick mark that ultra conservatives can’t comprehend people who live their lives on their own terms can be happy. In their minds the Other must live by conservative values otherwise they’re to be feared and punished.
Sad![]()
Just a gentle reminder, Hound: your posts have pretty much degraded to nothing more than screeds with the single aim of violating FR2. Maybe think about a different approach?
Also, if you quote another board participant in your signature, use the correct board name in your attribution. Creative misspellings are not recommended. Remember that sig lines can be turned off.
Thanks! -c-
- Gadianton
- God
- Posts: 6826
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:56 pm
- Location: Elsewhere
Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.
Hound, let me see if I’ve got this straight. You’re going to take your grandkids to dinner, pay, hug them, and enjoy it. And this is all due to not renting Trump space in your head?
It may actually be the opposite. I hope not, but you’re making a case for it.
It may actually be the opposite. I hope not, but you’re making a case for it.
"...gain control of land that FARMS owned..." -- Bill Hamblin
"Why did FARMS own land to begin with?" -- Me
"Why did FARMS own land to begin with?" -- Me
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
Maybe you don't remember, but back in December Shades told you not to moderate in threads you are actively participating in. Even Jersey Girl agreed that you shouldn't moderate in threads you participate in. But here you are once again showing favoritism to your board buddies, removing an innocent picture i made while allowing DrCamnPP's pictures of me being a troll stay in the Terrestrial.canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:41 pmJust look at Hound. He starts off every morning spending a few angry hours trying to agitate random people on the internet. : DSome Schmo wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:10 pmThe irony here is that the people I've met who are like this (my sister, for instance) seem miserable to me. It kind of feels like they want everyone else to be as unfulfilled as they are given their crappy lifestyle choices.
You’d figure that if he actually had a loving family and a fulfilling life that he would have no need to try to fill that apparent vacuum with his bitterness.
You have never been able to control your emotions well enough to be an unbiased moderator and that's why Shades has overturned 8 of your rulings in the past 12 or so months. And that's why he overturned Whiskey's ban, because you're mentally unstable and banned Whiskey just because you wanted to. You're a joke!! And here you are back at it, using your moderator power and red lettering to punish posters you are actively criticizing on a daily basis!!