So, how do we revive this forum?
-
LittleNipper
- CTR B
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:49 pm
So, how do we revive this forum?
I really, didn't know where to place this topic ------ so, I went to the TOP! There is no denying that this forum seems to have died. It's a shame, but I don't know what could have done it. Possibly, too many people were denied access at some point? But no one seems interested in discussing anything relevant. Perhaps the realization that Mormonism is officially dead has finally hit home and everyone has just given up. But there was a time when people really got into heated discussions and long dissertations. Two guys talking occasionally isn't a forum. It's a wake! So lets wake up and talk about something before the forum closes...
-
Marcus
- God
- Posts: 8103
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm
Re: So, how do we revive this forum?
What on earth are you talking about???!? LittleNipper, this doesn't sound like you at all. What is going on? For the last 4 years, you have only posted in Celestial, what brings you to the conclusion above?LittleNipper wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:10 pmI really, didn't know where to place this topic ------ so, I went to the TOP! There is no denying that this forum seems to have died. It's a shame, but I don't know what could have done it. Possibly, too many people were denied access at some point? But no one seems interested in discussing anything relevant. Perhaps the realization that Mormonism is officially dead has finally hit home and everyone has just given up. But there was a time when people really got into heated discussions and long dissertations. Two guys talking occasionally isn't a forum. It's a wake! So lets wake up and talk about something before the forum closes...