Yeah, that's called moderating, dumbass!canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:44 pmI added the gentle reminder, in red.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:39 pmWhy did you moderate my post? You still haven't answered. You're not supposed to be moderating in threads You're throwing jabs in.
I think that my comment is fair. Argue against it if you wish.
This is the second time I’ve answered this question, by the way. Are you feeling OK, today? Did that lunchtime cheeseburger have some bad meat in it, or something?
Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
Refer back to the explanation of your fundamental misunderstanding.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:45 pmYeah, that's called moderating, dumbass!canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:44 pmI added the gentle reminder, in red.
I think that my comment is fair. Argue against it if you wish.
This is the second time I’ve answered this question, by the way. Are you feeling OK, today? Did that lunchtime cheeseburger have some bad meat in it, or something?
On a related note, this whole subforum and pretty much the rest of the site consists of folks ‘throwing jabs’. It’s kind of a main feature of discussion boards. That said, there are still board rules that apply to the behavior.
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
Yes, and you were told not to moderate in threads you're throwing jabs in. You do realize you're not the only moderator.canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:51 pmRefer back to the explanation of your fundamental misunderstanding.
On a related note, this whole subforum and pretty much the rest of the site consists of folks ‘throwing jabs’. It’s kind of a main feature of discussion boards. That said, there are still board rules that apply to the behavior.
You want me to contact Shades again like did last year so he can remind you not to moderate in threads you're participating in?
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
I personally don’t care what you say to Shades. Shades can see our interactions here. Make whatever threats you feel that you have to make.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:56 pmYes, and you were told not to moderate in threads you're throwing jabs in. You do realize you're not the only moderator.canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:51 pmRefer back to the explanation of your fundamental misunderstanding.
On a related note, this whole subforum and pretty much the rest of the site consists of folks ‘throwing jabs’. It’s kind of a main feature of discussion boards. That said, there are still board rules that apply to the behavior.
You want me to contact Shades again like did last year so he can remind you not to moderate in threads you're participating in?
But you still are bound to the rules of the board, regardless.
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
Yeah, and he'll moderate in threads you participate in, correct? Wasn't that the deal about a year ago?canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:01 pmI personally don’t care what you say to Shades. Shades can see our interactions here. Make whatever threats you feel that you have to make.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:56 pmYes, and you were told not to moderate in threads you're throwing jabs in. You do realize you're not the only moderator.
You want me to contact Shades again like did last year so he can remind you not to moderate in threads you're participating in?
But you still are bound to the rules of the board, regardless.
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
As said upstream, I appreciate that you believe that you can break any board rules at any time in any thread that I’ve commented in as long as Shades doesn’t notice, but I believe that you may be stretching your interpretation.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:03 pmYeah, and he'll moderate in threads you participate in, correct? Wasn't that the deal about a year ago?
What did I say that has your britches in such a bind? I have some extra time tonight; we can keep this conversation going. : D
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
Still didn't answer. You can't moderate threads you are participating in, correct? If you can say yes, if not say no, real simple!canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:14 pmAs said upstream, I appreciate that you believe that you can break any board rules at any time in any thread that I’ve commented in as long as Shades doesn’t notice, but I believe that you may be stretching your interpretation.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:03 pmYeah, and he'll moderate in threads you participate in, correct? Wasn't that the deal about a year ago?
What did I say that has your britches in such a bind? I have some extra time tonight; we can keep this conversation going. : D
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
OK. Let’s do a test.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:20 pmStill didn't answer. You can't moderate threads you are participating in, correct? If you can say yes, if not say no, real simple!canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:14 pmAs said upstream, I appreciate that you believe that you can break any board rules at any time in any thread that I’ve commented in as long as Shades doesn’t notice, but I believe that you may be stretching your interpretation.
What did I say that has your britches in such a bind? I have some extra time tonight; we can keep this conversation going. : D
Go ahead and dox someone. Or commit a clear violation of a board rule, like sexually harassing someone. Do it in this thread, in which I’m participating in.
Then we can watch what happens, and you’ll have your answer.
- Hound of Heaven
- God
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm
Re: The List
Oh wow!!canpakes wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:25 pmOK. Let’s do a test.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:20 pmStill didn't answer. You can't moderate threads you are participating in, correct? If you can say yes, if not say no, real simple!
Go ahead and dox someone. Or commit a clear violation of a board rule, like sexually harassing someone. Do it in this thread, in which I’m participating in.
Then we can watch what happens, and you’ll have your answer.
Reading your post it's obvious someone told you you can only moderate in threads you're participating in if it's a serious violation! It's clear by the way you worded your post. You've been told by someone not to moderate threads you're participating in for minor board violations. It seems you've been admonished. That's why you asked me to break a serious board rule!
Are moderators supposed to ask board members to break a serious board rule like doxing someone or are you supposed to ask a board member to sexually harass as a moderator for your benefit so you can prove a point?
- canpakes
- God
- Posts: 10678
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am
Re: The List
That’s one assumption. But where did I say ‘serious’? And how would that be defined?Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 11:36 pmOh wow!!![]()
![]()
this post by you explains so much and I don't even have to contact Shades!
![]()
Reading your post it's obvious someone told you you can only moderate in threads you're participating in if it's a serious violation! It's clear by the way you worded your post. You've been told by someone not to moderate threads you're participating in for minor board violations. It seems you've been admonished. That's why you asked me to break a serious board rule!![]()
![]()
Are moderators supposed to ask board members to break a serious board rule like doxing someone or are you supposed to ask a board member to sexually harass as a moderator for your benefit so you can prove a point?