How many should I post, Shades?

Here's your moderator basically calling me a racist. If I get a MEGATHREAD can Canpakes, DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo get their own MEGATHREAD?



Hi, Hound -Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:38 pmShades, should I screenshot and post examples of DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo, Canpakes insulting Ceeboo, calling him a fascist, insulting him to the point that he won't post to the board anymore? There's literally hundreds of their post i could add to the moderator thread to prove my point! Where's their MEGATHREAD?
How many should I post, Shades?
Here's your moderator basically calling me a racist. If I get a MEGATHREAD can Canpakes, DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo get their own MEGATHREAD?
![]()
Because their posts have something to do with the post directly above them.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:16 pmShades, once again a thread has been posted for the purpose of dumping my post into, apparently ones that the moderators don't like. This is now the 3rd or 4th thread dedicated specifically for my post by the moderators. So my question to you is, why am I being targeted, why are my post moved to a dedicated thread for my post and DrCamnPP, Bishop Schmo, Canpakes and others are free to insult and go off topic without them getting a "MEGATHREAD" to dump their post?
That one appears to be a gratuitous personal attack and a derailment, so I will split it out to the Spirit Prison forum if you report it so I know where to find it.
Notice that I said, "[A]n exception is when their replies within threads are consistently derailments," which all the ones in your megathread are. Did you notice that the insults you leveled that were relevant to the post directly above them stayed put?I'm not posting differently now than I was a year ago when DrCamnPP, Canpakes, Bishop Schmo and I were exchanging insults! And here is what you said a year ago! Again, why is the lone voice on one side of the fence getting a MEGATHREAD while the other side is allowed to insult and derail without any moderation!
No, it benefits me to have DrCamnPP's ridiculously ignorant post in a forum where everyone reading the board can see them. Why would I want you to move them? That's Canpakes job!! If he's slacking, get a different moderator.Dr. Shades wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:18 pmBecause their posts have something to do with the post directly above them.Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:16 pmShades, once again a thread has been posted for the purpose of dumping my post into, apparently ones that the moderators don't like. This is now the 3rd or 4th thread dedicated specifically for my post by the moderators. So my question to you is, why am I being targeted, why are my post moved to a dedicated thread for my post and DrCamnPP, Bishop Schmo, Canpakes and others are free to insult and go off topic without them getting a "MEGATHREAD" to dump their post?
That one appears to be a gratuitous personal attack and a derailment, so I will split it out to the Spirit Prison forum if you report it so I know where to find it.
Notice that I said, "[A]n exception is when their replies within threads are consistently derailments," which all the ones in your megathread are. Did you notice that the insults you leveled that were relevant to the post directly above them stayed put?I'm not posting differently now than I was a year ago when DrCamnPP, Canpakes, Bishop Schmo and I were exchanging insults! And here is what you said a year ago! Again, why is the lone voice on one side of the fence getting a MEGATHREAD while the other side is allowed to insult and derail without any moderation!
That's an interesting point. The insults you refer to have been leveled at the same person across many threads, many topics, and in response to posts from other people, so how do you determine which of them are not derailments?Dr. Shades wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:18 pm...Notice that I said, "[A]n exception is when their replies within threads are consistently derailments," which all the ones in your megathread are. Did you notice that the insults you leveled that were relevant to the post directly above them stayed put?
HoH's post above is making the same personal attacks as the ones in his megathread. There are also many more repetitive attacks on many more board members throughout HoH's posts. Just because he quoted Gad and superficially tied in two words doesn't rule out that HoHv 's post qualifies as a derailment, does it? Especially given the context of the posts already in HoH's megathread?Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:49 am![]()
![]()
![]()
fantastic stairway??? No it's not! You don't actually believe that. That stairway is ugly as crap! It's dark, gloomy, made of concrete, crooked steps that are different heights and the handrail couldn't get anymore basic! And he doesn't even clean the glass! It looks like a dog licks the glass everyday and DrCamnPP can't afford to have a maid clean it
![]()
![]()
.
And what's missing, yeah family, the grandchildren he left here in America in a country he believes is a crappy place to live.
I asked Grok why most Americans choose to move to Brazil instead of other countries and the #1 reason is affordability!!![]()
Meaning, DrCamnPP couldn't afford to move to somewhere that would take more than his measly social security check!
![]()
If they respond to the post directly above them.
Do you want me to start splitting out Some Schmo's derailments to Ceeboo, DoctorCAMNC4Me's derailments to Hound of Heaven, and everybody's derailments to Ajax14? 'Cause the same rules you want me to apply to Hound of Heaven MUST be applied to everyone else, too.HoH's post above is making the same personal attacks as the ones in his megathread. There are also many more repetitive attacks on many more board members throughout HoH's posts. Just because he quoted Gad and superficially tied in two words doesn't rule out that HoHv 's post qualifies as a derailment, does it? Especially given the context of the posts already in HoH's megathread?
They did not. It doesn't seem to grasp the issue if you literally just rely on that, but thanks for the response. I've reported the post.
I'm just trying to understand your policies. As i understand it, you've allowed back and forth in personal attacks and you allow some derailment but you've also stated that megathreads are for when people are repeatedly derailing and attacking.Dr. Shades wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:42 pmDo you want me to start splitting out Some Schmo's derailments to Ceeboo, DoctorCAMNC4Me's derailments to Hound of Heaven, and everybody's derailments to Ajax14? 'Cause the same rules you want me to apply to Hound of Heaven MUST be applied to everyone else, too.HoH's post above is making the same personal attacks as the ones in his megathread. There are also many more repetitive attacks on many more board members throughout HoH's posts. Just because he quoted Gad and superficially tied in two words doesn't rule out that HoHv 's post qualifies as a derailment, does it? Especially given the context of the posts already in HoH's megathread?
Gadianton wrote: ↑Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:31 amThat's because you're interested in having a discussion. People who get megathreads do little but derail other threads in order to pursue their pet grievances. Or rather, their pet grievance. Usually it's just one thing, or tight cluster of similar things. Since the main point is to stop all other discussions and force people to deal with their own irrational outrage, the megathread is the supreme insult. Imagine if you're an unhinged person seeking attention by pulling a hard left into incoming traffic on the freeway, but every time you jerk the wheel, a mobile patch of road comes out of nowhere to scoop up your vehicle, and then merge you into a single lane with plenty of distance ahead and behind.
You'd be outraged to no end if that happened. Frothing violently. Nothing could be worse than not ruining the day of everyone else just to be the center of attention with your problem.
Yes. Keep in mind, though, that if someone has already responded to him before I see the report then I typically let it stand so as not to break the flow of conversation.Marcus wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:49 amI'm just trying to understand your policies. As i understand it, you've allowed back and forth in personal attacks and you allow some derailment but you've also stated that megathreads are for when people are repeatedly derailing and attacking.Dr. Shades wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:42 pmDo you want me to start splitting out Some Schmo's derailments to Ceeboo, DoctorCAMNC4Me's derailments to Hound of Heaven, and everybody's derailments to Ajax14? 'Cause the same rules you want me to apply to Hound of Heaven MUST be applied to everyone else, too.
People are allowed to do that.So, what do you see when you look at HoH's history? He's been here 3 1/2 weeks this time, posted well over 100 posts, with virtually every single post being used to express his pet peeves: how badly he thinks this discussion board is run, and how much he hates and wants to force a change in what he (stereotypically and incorrectly) perceives as the political and religious leanings of the individuals who post on this board.
Perhaps, but just because his posts aggravate his readers doesn't necessarily mean they're off-topic. I vastly prefer to err on the side of free speech and maintaining the flow of conversation, so I moderate accordingly.His derailments and attacks are starting to sound just like his AtlanticMike renditions. Just ignoring HoH leaves our main forums, especially after his daily a.m. rantings, looking like the trashcans you told DT megathreads were intended to prevent.
When you quoted me, you left out a key sentence that was in between the two you responded to. This really changed the context of what i was saying, and in my opinion led to you concluding aggravation was the issue, not use of megathreads to stop repeated derailment and repeated personal attacks. Here's that missing sentence:Dr. Shades wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:04 pmYes. Keep in mind, though, that if someone has already responded to him before I see the report then I typically let it stand so as not to break the flow of conversation.
People are allowed to do that.So, what do you see when you look at HoH's history? He's been here 3 1/2 weeks this time, posted well over 100 posts, with virtually every single post being used to express his pet peeves: how badly he thinks this discussion board is run, and how much he hates and wants to force a change in what he (stereotypically and incorrectly) perceives as the political and religious leanings of the individuals who post on this board.
Perhaps, but just because his posts aggravate his readers doesn't necessarily mean they're off-topic. I vastly prefer to err on the side of free speech and maintaining the flow of conversation, so I moderate accordingly.His derailments and attacks are starting to sound just like his AtlanticMike renditions. Just ignoring HoH leaves our main forums, especially after his daily a.m. rantings, looking like the trashcans you told DT megathreads were intended to prevent.
That was your assessment of DT then, which I agree with. Other mods have made your point as well, such as RI's statement, posted in moderator red:Marcus wrote: ...For example, for DT's megathread you stated it was done to prevent him from making a trashcan out of S. Paradise with his repeated derailments and repeated attacks...
Marcus wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:07 pmThanks for the history reminder.canpakes wrote: ↑Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:04 pmDT was suspended for deploying multiple sock accounts, intentional misquoting and targeted sexual harassment. One or more of these same behaviors has resulted in Whiskey/Binger accounts and a dozen Atlantic Mike clones to be suspended.
Given these histories, it makes sense that the remaining MAGA-aligned socks here have been in a state of extended public whining and mourning over the removal of those accounts.
One thing that really surprises me is the Atlanticmike / HoundofHeaven sock puppet issue. When Atlanticmike last posted here, he acknowledged that he was on queue, and a mod confirmed it:Atlanticmike then started many, many sock puppets, finally settling on Hound of Heaven. Even though there is overwhelming evidence of this rule-breaking move, Hound is allowed to post in all forums. I'd really like to hear from Shades why he allows Atlantic Mike to bypass the queue restriction he was under by breaking the sock puppet rule.
Is it because he doubts HoH is Atlanticmike? The evidence is overwhelming that these two accounts are run by the same person.